Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - September 21, 2018
Case Study: Cummins - From Goals to Greatness
"We joke that we sort of did it backwards, but it worked." This case study from the Alliance for Industrial Efficiency explores the approach taken by Cummins Incorporated in setting energy efficiency goals and then making them happen.
Since their first GHG and energy reduction goals in 2006, Cummins has set, met and re-set efficiency goals, saving about $40-$50 million a year on energy through increased efficiency.
Click here to learn more about Cummins' process and advice to other companies:
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building