Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 26, 2018
White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Starbucks teams up for local power in Texas
- Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
- Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
- Lockheed Martin installs 1-MW storage system
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!