Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 26, 2018
White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
- Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
- Meat producer inks energy management deal
- Lockheed Martin installs 1-MW storage system
- Southern ramps up clean energy services to C&I customers with PowerSecure deal
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient