GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - March 27, 2019
Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
The Smart Energy Decisions 2019 Innovation Summit opened on a high note with a team from Merck discussing how their usually conservative company set a strategy of aggressive environmental sustainability goals and how they plan to reach these targets.
The presentation by Chris Broome, associate director, global energy and sustainability center of excellence, Michael Waslin, senior engineer, environmental sustainability, and Douglas Yunaska, associate director, global energy, shared their thoughts on how to break down silos and the key ingredients to creating a high-performing team.
Download the presentation to explore how collaboration is leading to sustainability success for Merck.
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy