Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - August 2, 2019
DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
Smart Energy Decisions' recent Distributed Energy Forum focused on creating and executing strategies to maximize opportunities from the deployment of distributed energy resources by large power users. We continue our series of event presentations with the keynote, "Charting a course for DERs at Tyson" from Alex Floyd, senior manager, sustainable food strategy.
Noting that Tyson is in "year one of getting serious about reducing our carbon footprint," Floyd identifies three key areas to address in order to meet the company's goal to reduce GHG emissions by 30% by 2030: electricity supply, efficiency by design, and demand-side efficiency.
To download the presentation, click here:
Click here for information on Smart Energy Decisions' next event, the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18, Ponte Vedra inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution