Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial - August 14, 2019
Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
This webinar, sponsored by NRG Energy, explores how distributed energy has evolved — no longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, it has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. All this creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building