Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Industrial, Microgrids - April 13, 2020
2019 Distributed Energy Forum Insights
As we look forward to our 2nd annual Distributed Energy Forum, set for September 21-25, 2020 as a virtual event, let's look back at our inaugural DE Forum in 2019.
This insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you the flavor of this thought-provoking and actionable content. Presentations include:
- "Walmart's journey with DERs" with Joby Carlson, Walmart
- "The Future of distributed energy resources" with Steve Moffitt, NRG Distributed Energy Resources
- "Navigating the DER regulatory landscape" with Jennifer Helfrich, Ceres; Karl R. Rabago, Rabago Energy LLC, and Ali Ahmed, Green Strategies LLC
- "Winning strategies for solar-plus-storage" with Chris Elias, SunPower
- "Charting a course for DERs at Tyson" with Alex Floyd, Tyson Foods
- "Utilities rising to the DER challenge" with Jerome Davis, Xcel Energy; Ryan Kiley, Consumers Energy, and Barry Mosser, American Electric Power
- "Optimizing plant strategies with distributed energy resources" with Daren Kaiser, General Mills
- "Establishing the value of resiliency" with Wolfgang Bauer, Michigan State University; Eliza Hotchkiss, NREL, and Frank Incontrera, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Download the Distributed Energy Resources Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. You can join our community at the 2020 Distributed Energy Forum, September 21-25, 2020, a virtual event. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset