Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids - June 24, 2020
SED’s Distributed Energy Forum goes Virtual
Smart Energy Decisions announces that the 2nd Distributed Energy Forum will shift into Virtual mode and take place on September 21-25, 2020.
“Our innovative and proprietary virtual event platform utilizing the latest in communications and event management technology for facilitating virtual events including one-to-one meetings is ready to roll,” said John Failla, Smart Energy Decisions’ Founder and Editorial Director.
Leading the exclusive “SED Talks” keynotes for the event will be Alex Fried, Senior Purchasing Manager/Global Energy Purchases for Procter and Gamble; Ben Suplik, Director of Engineering and Energy Planning at the University of Pennsylvania, and Scott Bargerstock, Global Energy and Innovation Senior Manager/Demand Side, Mohawk Industries.
Development of the Virtual Distributed Energy Forum has been guided by the SED Virtual Platform Taskforce, which includes representatives from Bristol Myers, Cargill, CSX, Goldman Sachs, IBM, ITW, Kingspan, Viacom CBS, MP2 Energy, 3Degrees, Constellation, Enel, Duke Energy Renewables / REC Solar, and Edison Energy. Based on their input, a unique platform has been designed to meet the needs of the community.
The “Virtual Advantage” of the Distributed Energy Forum features:
- Flexibility to accommodate busy schedules
- The opportunity for one-to-one meetings for energy managers with their peers
- Cutting edge educational sessions
- One-to-one meetings for buyers with suppliers that can help them succeed
- Boardroom case study presentations
- “SED Talks” keynote presentations
- Peer 2 Peer Mastermind sessions where buyers can address common challenges
A growing lineup of leading industry suppliers are confirmed as supplier sponsors of the event. NRG is the presenting sponsor for the Virtual Distributed Energy Forum. Duke Energy Renewables is a platinum sponsor. Silver sponsors include Ameresco, Bloom Energy, CPower, NextEra Energy, C2 Energy Capital, MP2, and Scale Microgrid Solutions.
“Our commitment to your success doesn’t pause during tough times,” said Failla. “We’re looking forward to helping you advance distributed energy projects and achieve your goals at the Distributed Energy Forum in September.”
For more information on the Virtual Distributed Energy Forum, click here. Buyer registration is limited; for more information, click here. Suppliers may apply for one of the few remaining sponsorship opportunities here.
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects