Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 15, 2020
2020 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to present a special Insights report celebrating the winners of our third annual 2020 Innovation Awards. These awards recognize the exemplary use and implementation of innovative technologies and progressive practices among large electric power users (customers), their suppliers, and utilities that reflect new approaches to energy procurement and management.
The report features information on each winning project, including stellar work done by Adobe, Atrium Health, Bowery Farming, Bloomberg LP, City of Cincinnati, City of Santa Ana, CA, Consolidated Edison, Cox Enterprises, Ecuador Ministry of Energy, Facebook, Gap Inc., IBM, Lockheed Martin Corporation, McCormick & Company, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Metropolis Investment Holdings, Microsoft Inc., Minneapolis Public Schools, NextEra Energy, Pompeian, Inc., Related Companies, Salesforce, Stony Brook University, U.S. Marine Corps, University of Massachusetts/Amherst, Workday, and Xcel Energy.
Download the report to explore projects that reflect the growth, innovation, and creativity driving today's energy industry:
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset