Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - October 16, 2020
How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
Companies are continuously looking for innovative ways to future-proof their business and advance their goals – and integrating sustainability into their supply chain strategy has proven to be a pragmatic yet impactful approach.
While there are many nuanced, tactical components to crafting an approach, this White Paper from Edison Energy provides guidance to organizations on how to engage their supply chain in order to deliver on their sustainability goals and greenhouse gas mitigation efforts. Regardless of the industry or the size of your company or supply chain, we have identified four key components of a successful supply chain sustainability effort:
1. Map the supply chain
2. Consider all levers for implementation
3. Leverage data and technology to drive decision making
4. Link sustainability supply chain goals to the enterprise strategy
Please fill out the form below to download the White Paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- 2 new speakers join SED event at Climate Week NYC
- Case study: Scaling renewables to match the enterprise
- SED to present corporate renewable energy sourcing research findings at Climate Week NYC
- Management shakeup underway at Edison Energy
- Overheard at Climate Week NYC: 'Why wouldn't you set a 100% renewable energy target?'
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects