Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 13, 2022
Premiering Today: Race to Net Zero Podcast
The Race to Net Zero begins on September 13, 2022 as a six-episode podcast series by NRG and Smart Energy Decisions. Each episode features conversations with energy experts and businesses who have committed to net-zero carbon emissions. Throughout the series, host John Failla will interview industry experts and share actionable energy measures your business can implement and carbon reduction success stories to help you on your race to net zero.
Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts or on your preferred podcast player
If you’re interested in taking a deeper dive into the topics discussed and learn more about where your peers are on their journeys, download the 2022 State of Decarbonization report at nrg.com/zero.
- Race to Net Zero Episode 1: The Starting Point - Key Drivers of the Net Zero Movement
- Race to Net-Zero Episode 2: Outlining your journey: Houston's landmark Climate Action Plan, with Priya Zachariah
- Race to Net Zero Episode 3 - Making your move: The evolution of renewable energy
- Race to Net Zero Episode 6: A Team You Can Count On
- Replay Race to Net-Zero Episode 3 - Making your move: The evolution of renewable energy
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program