Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, GHG Emissions - July 14, 2023
WallyPark Adds Electric Shuttles to Fleet
WallyPark, a parking service provider, announced delivery of three all-electric shuttle buses to its current fleet of over 30 electric shuttle buses.
Phoenix Motor Inc., a manufacturer of all-electric, medium-duty vehicles, provided the shuttle buses.
The addition of these electric shuttle buses support Wally Park’s mission to lower fleet maintenance costs and to support the energy transition by providing cleaner air at the Los Angeles Airport.
“We are proud of our long-standing relationship with WallyPark. Our electric vehicles have been operating at Los Angeles International Airport for over seven years, and the fleet has accumulated millions of real-world miles, playing a critical role in helping to meet the transit needs for travelers and improve air quality around the airport,” said Phoenix Motorcars Chief Revenue Officer Jose Paul in a statement. “The new deployments were made possible with funding support from the US EPA in association with the South Coast Air Quality District and also with funding from the California HVIP program.”
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program