Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Finance - September 11, 2023
Allianz Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan
Allianz, a leading global insurer and large holder of capital from its proprietary investments, is committed to transitioning its proprietary investment and P&C underwriting portfolios to net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050 and to net-zero GHG emissions by 2030 within its own operations.
As a next key step in its journey, Allianz published its Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan, which substantiates the company’s long-term net-zero commitments by setting intermediary targets for 2025 for its proprietary investments and announces its 2030 targets for proprietary investments and P&C underwriting in its commercial and motor retail businesses.
Download the Allianz Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan to learn more:
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program