Commercial, Energy Procurement, GHG Emissions - July 1, 2015
Better Buildings Progress Report, 2015
Better Buildings, launched by President Obama in 2011, is a broad, multi-strategy initiative aiming to improve the energy use of our nation's commercial, industrial, residential, and public buildings by 20% over 10 years. Over the past four years, Better Buildings has had tremendous success harnessing public and private sector leadership, state and local policies, financing mechanisms, workforce development, and efforts to improve building energy information to meet that ambitious goal. Hundreds of organizations are currently partnering with the U.S. Department of Energy and furthering four key strategic areas to accelerate investments in energy efficiency.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Air Force, Navy teams square off in DOE web series
- DOE launches energy efficiency 'financing navigator'
- Outdoor lighting challenges and solution pathways
- Wendy's wins 2 awards for efficiency upgrades
- DOE's Better Plants fall 2016 progress update
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business