Commercial, Energy Procurement, GHG Emissions - July 1, 2015
Better Buildings Progress Report, 2015
Better Buildings, launched by President Obama in 2011, is a broad, multi-strategy initiative aiming to improve the energy use of our nation's commercial, industrial, residential, and public buildings by 20% over 10 years. Over the past four years, Better Buildings has had tremendous success harnessing public and private sector leadership, state and local policies, financing mechanisms, workforce development, and efforts to improve building energy information to meet that ambitious goal. Hundreds of organizations are currently partnering with the U.S. Department of Energy and furthering four key strategic areas to accelerate investments in energy efficiency.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Wendy's wins 2 awards for efficiency upgrades
- Air Force, Navy teams square off in DOE web series
- DOE launches energy efficiency 'financing navigator'
- Outdoor lighting challenges and solution pathways
- DOE's Better Plants fall 2016 progress update
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Amazon, AT&T, IKEA, others join electric vehicle alliance
- Toyota and Dow sign PPAs for Ky. solar plant
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and partners create first data center efficiency label