Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - February 1, 2016
Power Forward 2.0: How American Companies Are Setting Clean Energy Targets and Capturing Greater Business Value
Clean energy has entered the mainstream at the world's largest corporations. This report, the second in the Power Forward series, expands on the analysis of clean energy and climate targets from the U.S. Fortune 100 to include the full U.S. Fortune 500. The report totals the savings that leading companies are realizing and chronicles the rapidly evolving business practices, financial tools and policy developments that are catalyzing corporate clean energy adoption and making non-energy companies significant players on the electric grid.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Kohl's breaks up tech giant club in new EPA rankings of largest green power users
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Facebook, Google, Amazon lead RE procurements
- Facebook hit with $39M utility bill in NM
- Facebook’s first direct investment in RE; Shell to share RECs
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan