Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - June 24, 2016
Creating Renewable Energy Opportunities
This report tracks the results of a series of meetings between utilities and corporate buyers in 2015 and reviews existing utility-offered renewable energy products to spark innovation and promote greater customer collaboration.
A result of a collaborative effort between the World Wildlife Fund, the World Resources Institute and the Edison Electric Institute, the publication is the initial product of the new Utility-Corporate Buyer Collaborative Forum, which provides a platform for electric companies and their corporate customers to work together to develop renewable energy products that best align business needs and corporate energy goals.
The review of 15 utility-offered renewable energy products highlights areas for innovation, and aims to support the creation of better tailored products that clearly align with corporate sustainability goals. Corporate energy buyers are particularly interested in products that offer greater price predictability, transparent terms, ease of acquisition and are sourced from local projects.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Smart Energy Decisions Expands Advisory Board
- Weekend Reads: The Payoff of Kauai's Renewables Transition; How States Can Prepare for the EV Boom
- Microsoft Updates Sustainability Goals
- Weekend Reads: The Barrier to Texas's Renewables Transition; Rebranding Bitcoin as Eco-Friendly