GHG Emissions, Finance, Sourcing Renewables - July 15, 2016
How Renewable Energy Certificates Make a Difference
In this two-page primer, the Center for Resource Solutions explains the benefits and impact of renewable energy credits, or RECs. Essentially an introduction to RECs, this fact sheet offers details on how the renewable energy preferences of consumers, including corporate buyers, can drive change in the electric market.
The fact sheet also offers information on impact and Scope 2 accounting with RECs.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- 2017 Green Power Leadership winners announced
- Policies for enabling corporate sourcing of renewable energy internationally
- Green-e verification report, 2015
- Additionality and Renewable Energy Certificates
- Green Power Leadership Awards application period approaching
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program