Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - August 12, 2016
Arby's, Legrand, Volvo talk efficiency in video series
Sometimes all it takes is a good story, or in this case a great pitch, to turn an organization into a committed energy savings machine.
This year at the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings Summit, the team asked organizations that had succeeded in meeting their goals to share their secrets: be it technology, the people behind the strategies, or unique financing or targeted partnerships.
Now, all the goal achievers, including Arby's, Connecticut Green Bank, Legrand and Volvo.who are meeting ambitious and bold energy and water savings goals — 20% across their entire portfolios — that highlights those stories. Watch the summary below, or head to the Better Buildings website to watch the individual elevator pitches from
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products