Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - May 18, 2017
Power Forward 3.0: How the largest companies are capturing business value & addressing climate change
The third edition of this report from Ceres, the World Wildlife Fund, Calvert Research and Management and CDP features breakout case studies on how some of the largest U.S. companies — including Facebook, IBM, Praxair and Target — are steadily increasing their clean energy and energy efficiency efforts while improving their bottom lines.
The growing trend among Fortune 500s is having an important role in the decarbonization of the U.S. electric power sector in recent years. According to the report, nearly half of the companies in the 2016 Fortune 500 have set targets to reduce greenhouse gases , improve energy efficiency, and/or increase renewable energy sourcing up five percentage points from the last report in 2014. Meanwhile, businesses are reaping bigger and bigger cost savings from energy efficiency projects they have implemented to meet their targets, with 190 companies collectively reporting $3.7 billion in annual savings.
Download the full 86-page report below, or visit the websites of Ceres, WWF, Calvert Research and Management or CDP or learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking Congress' Historic Climate Bill; How Heatwaves Are Hindering Solar Power
- Weekend Reads: Using the Defense Production Act to boost clean energy; Beaming solar power from space to earth
- Weekend Reads: Using Skyscrapers For Energy Storage; US Looks to Gulf of Mexico As Next Wind Hub
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting