Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - June 28, 2017
RILA's 2017 retail energy management industry report
This report from the Retail Industry Leaders Association looks at how a variety of companies in the retail industry have adopted energy management practices.
The objective of this report is to act as a snapshot of the industry’s energy management practices. RILA says the report is meant to "help you understand the core components of a retail energy management program, benchmark against other retailers and
find resources to help improve your own energy program."
The study is a result of a survey sent to 44 retail companies in March 2017, in which the retailers were asked about their energy teams and the progress they had made in 23 dimensions of energy management. Download the 43-page report to learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Implementation model: Best Buy's retail load analysis
- Rankings: Corporate clean energy procurement index
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- Guide to internal financing for energy efficiency
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program