Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - July 13, 2017
Case study: Medline's 1st North American solar project
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, shares details about Medline's first-ever onsite solar project in North America. The manufacturer and distributor of medical and surgical supplies recently completed the installation of a 1.1 MW system at one of its California facilities.
Download this document to learn more about the system and how it fits into Medline's broader sustainability goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program