Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - September 14, 2017
2 new speakers join SED event at Climate Week NYC
Two new speakers have been added to the list of experts that will join Smart Energy Decisions on Sept. 20 in New York City to discuss its just-released study, "The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing."
At the event, held in conjunction with Climate Week NYC, Smart Energy Decisions founder and editorial director John Failla will present a series of key findings from the Smart Energy Decisions renewable energy sourcing survey, which fielded in June and includes responses from 94 large energy users, including more than 72 commercial and industrial company executives. That presentation will be followed by a panel discussion of the topic with Cindy Quan, vice president of the environment, social and governance team at Goldman Sachs; David Tulauskas, director of sustainability at General Motors, and Blaine Collinson, managing director at Altenex, an Edison Energy company.
Newly announced panelists are Gary Levitan, vice president of global sourcing - energy and sustainability at JPMorgan Chase & Co., and Sam Kimmins, head of RE100. JPMorgan in July announced its goal to rely on 100% renewable energy by 2020 in addition to facilitating $200 billion in clean energy financing through 2025 to support its clients' own sustainability projects. The RE100 initiative, led by international nonprofit The Climate Group in partnership with CDP, includes 106 global companies that have committed to using 100% renewable energy.
Smart Energy Decisions designed and conducted the research study to explore trends in corporate renewable energy sourcing, including current activity and plans for the future. Admission to attend this event is complimentary for renewable energy buyers.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers
- Better Plants 2021 Progress Update