Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - February 22, 2018
ENGIE North America acquired Infinity Renewables
Houston-based ENGIE North America Inc. announced on Feb. 20 that it has acquired Infinity Renewables, a developer of utility-scale wind projects in the United States. The acquisition includes more than 8,000 MW of projects in various stages of development.
- CA State Fund locations to receive solar, battery, EV charging
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- ENGIE greens power for SED’s Distributed Energy Forum
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- ENGIE expands solar power with acquisition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook, Google, AT&T claim top spots among 2019 corporate energy buyers
- Weekend reads: Fossil fuels are done; Microsoft's efficiency roadblock
- JPMorgan's $200 billion for clean energy limits funding for coal, Arctic drilling projects