Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - March 16, 2018
IKEA Sustainability Summary Report
IKEA has released their Sustainability Report for fiscal 2017, highlighting their journey to becoming "People & Planet Positive." The report focuses on how IKEA works to increase resource efficiency, generate and use renewable energy, and source materials responsibly as well as how the company aims to create a positive impact for people across the IKEA value chain.
Read the report to learn about IKEA's accomplishments in 2017 and their plans for the future.
To download the report, click here:
- IKEA wraps Illinois' largest rooftop solar project
- IKEA UK offers tariff on 100% RE to customers
- IKEA, Lidl, and more pledge new sustainability goals
- HP, IKEA, Unilever among 1st EV100 members
- IKEA offers solar energy storage to UK customers
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar