Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - August 29, 2018
Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
How did four companies with different energy needs and similar goals come together on the largest aggregated corporate renewable energy transaction to date? This case study, presented by 3Degrees, details how Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partnered on six PPAs, including wind and solar, in the PJM market.
This partnership, announced on August 6, demonstrates "how corporate energy buyers of all sizes can successfully purchase renewable energy directly from new renewable projects," according to 3Degrees. "Aggregated purchasing is one effective option gaining traction among buyers with diverse needs."
Download this case study to explore this groundbreaking RE collaboration:
- Apple, Akamai, Etsy, Swiss Re collaborate on RE aggregation
- Case study: Akamai's journey to drive down emissions
- Apple, eBay, Samsung, Sprint join on Texas wind project
- Lyft to purchase carbon offsets
- Apple launches $300 million clean energy fund in China
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Cargill adds 10 new projects to RE portfolio
- Wells Fargo and Shell Energy team up on multi-project RE agreement