Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 10, 2018
Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking Congress' Historic Climate Bill; How Heatwaves Are Hindering Solar Power
- Smart Energy Decisions (SED) Joins Diversified Communications
- Weekend Reads: American Support for Climate Change Measures; Tesla Launches Virtual Power Plants in Japan
- Sealed Air Invests in Solar