Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 10, 2018
Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
To date, the majority of offsite corporate PPAs have been relatively large in size. However, smaller buyers--or even larger buyers looking for smaller projects--are an emerging customer class among corporate PPAs.
This white paper, presented by Schneider Electric, introduces the fundamental concepts of PPAs, examines the opportunities and challenges presented by collaborative smaller sized or aggregated transaction, and provides practical recommendations for buyers interested in pursuing these types of PPA structures.
Download this white paper to "join the club" and explore collaborative offsite PPA structures:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products