Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 17, 2018
Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, will provide an overview of the emerging trend of buyer aggregation. Not every major energy buyer is able to take down a significant volume of renewable energy to secure the lowest pricing. Enter the aggregation model - where buyers combine their individual renewable energy goals to increase their overall buying power and tap into the price advantages of a large renewable energy purchase.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading buyers of renewables and utilities are creating opportunities for more buyers to source renewables. You’ll also learn how you can pursue an aggregated renewable energy purchase and gain an understanding of the challenges and keys to a successful collaboration.
Featured speakers include:
- Joby Carlson, director, global sustainability at Walmart
- Pete Nettles, renewable energy planning manager at Georgia Power.
- Caroline Mead, associate director of origination, EDF Renewables
- Virginia denies Walmart aggregation petition
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Walmart reports Project Gigaton progress, offers emissions calculator
- Walmart partners on finance options for supply chain sustainability
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The Value of Smart Energy Decisions' Events - One-to-One Meetings
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Planet Fitness announces 1st solar powered gym
- Weekend reads: CDP's global reach; a 40,000% power price spike
- The Home Depot, AT&T, Duke Energy featured in latest Beyond the Meter episodes
- Atlanta cuts energy use ahead of 2020 goal