Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - March 13, 2019
Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
Texas leads the way in wind power development with capacity at four times that of California. Solar energy has been slower but that is beginning to change; the state currently ranks third in projected solar growth.
Explore this white paper to gain insight into an opportunity emerging out of the changing market and a simplified way to capture it, calibrated to various levels of risk tolerance.
- Sysco signs for solar gardens in Texas
- Crown signs wind VPPA, heads towards 100%RE
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Perry Ellis fashions new rooftop solar
- Annaly implements energy audit
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Amazon, AT&T, IKEA, others join electric vehicle alliance
- Toyota and Dow sign PPAs for Ky. solar plant
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and partners create first data center efficiency label
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Insights from SED’s 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum