Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - September 27, 2019
Beyond the Meter Podcast - Episode 3: Renewable Energy Sourcing in Higher Education
The third episode of Smart Energy Decisions' Beyond the Meter podcast focuses on the use of renewable energy by institutions of higher education. These campuses are massive consumers of energy who are also in the business of learning and teaching - a combo that makes them ideal laboratories for innovation and advancement in the field.
Guests Wolfgang Bauer, associate vice president, Michigan State University and Scott Therien, project development manager, REC Solar, join host John Failla to share their views on the adoption of renewable energy sourcing by universities, the status of electric vehicles on campus, and what the future of energy holds for higher education
Click here to go Beyond the Meter!
- Beyond the Meter Episode 19: Driving Energy Innovation in Data Centers with Clemson University
- Beyond the Meter Podcast - Episode 2: Corporate Deployment of EV Charging Infrastructure
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products