Commercial, Solar - October 28, 2019
TicketNetwork unveils 1.4 MW rooftop solar array
TicketNetwork cut the ribbon Oct. 23 on its new 1.4 MW rooftop solar array on top of its Connecticut headquarters, which they expect to offset nearly 70% of their annual energy use.
The project was completed in partnership with EnterSolar in the spring of this year and features 4,365 solar panels covering nearly 200,000 square feet.
TicketNetwork, a ticket-reselling software developer, expects the solar project to pay for itself in energy savings within three and a half years.
“It is a goal of ours to be a good neighbor and environmental steward in all aspects of our operations,” TicketNetwork CEO Don Vaccaro said in a statement. “This project is a big step in our continuing goal to minimize our consumption and be a role model within our community and beyond.”
The company predicts that the solar project will allow them to avoid 1.5 million pounds of CO2 and 78,000 gallons of fuel per year.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Keynotes from General Mills, Port of Seattle, Stanford University to Lead the DE Forum
- CEO Alliance Calls for Climate Action at the G7 Summit
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Weekend Reads: Biden's Plan for the EV Transition; What the IPCC Report Means for Businesses