Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - November 5, 2019
JPMorgan Chase completes order for solar installations
JPMorgan Chase recently submitted purchase orders for solar modules that will be installed on their facilities nationwide in pursuit of their 100% clean energy goal.
The purchase was made with Prism Solar Technologies, the solar manufacturing subsidiary of Genie Energy Ltd., following an agreement previously made that named Prism Solar the Preferred Supplier for the 2017-2020 JPMorgan Chase Solar PV Installation Program across the U.S.
"PlusEnerG and Prism Solar offerings are designed to help clients meet their renewable power goals,” Randy Stewart, CEO of PlusEnerG Inc., of which Prism Solar is a wholly-owned subsidiary, said in a statement. “The quality and versatility of our photovoltaic solutions enable us to tailor site-specific solutions optimized for demanding applications in the Commercial and Industrial sector. Our work for JPMorgan Chase reflects the value of this approach for the most sophisticated clients."
- JPMorgan enlists blockchain to achieve RE goals
- JPMorgan's $200 billion for clean energy limits funding for coal, Arctic drilling projects
- Ohio businesses back 2.2 GW of solar
- JPMorgan Chase announces 100% RE goal
- JPMorgan plans energy management software rollout
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar