Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - November 5, 2019
JPMorgan Chase completes order for solar installations
JPMorgan Chase recently submitted purchase orders for solar modules that will be installed on their facilities nationwide in pursuit of their 100% clean energy goal.
The purchase was made with Prism Solar Technologies, the solar manufacturing subsidiary of Genie Energy Ltd., following an agreement previously made that named Prism Solar the Preferred Supplier for the 2017-2020 JPMorgan Chase Solar PV Installation Program across the U.S.
"PlusEnerG and Prism Solar offerings are designed to help clients meet their renewable power goals,” Randy Stewart, CEO of PlusEnerG Inc., of which Prism Solar is a wholly-owned subsidiary, said in a statement. “The quality and versatility of our photovoltaic solutions enable us to tailor site-specific solutions optimized for demanding applications in the Commercial and Industrial sector. Our work for JPMorgan Chase reflects the value of this approach for the most sophisticated clients."
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- 7-Eleven Plans 500 New EV Chargers for North American Stores
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Georgetown University Partnership Boosts Energy Efficiency, Sustainability Goals
- Netflix unveils 2022 net zero ambition
- Starbucks Commissions Community Solar Projects for New York State