Commercial - November 15, 2019
Energy in the C Suite
Which stakeholder groups are emerging to influence Fortune 500 sustainability strategies? How are executives responding to climate and energy risks by setting carbon prices or zero-carbon transition dates? Learn this, and more, by downloading ENGIE’s white paper, “Energy in the C Suite: How finance leaders and other executives are responding to climate risk and the new energy environment." The white paper analyzes results of a survey of 170 leaders of Fortune 500 companies, designed to:
- Assess executive involvement in energy decisions
- Identify stakeholders in and drivers of energy and sustainability strategies
- Learn about carbon goals and pricing
- Understand perceived business risks from climate change and energy infrastructure
- Gauge the appeal of energy as a service
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Calif. school district to save $5.7 million with energy storage
- Starbucks teams up for local power in Texas
- Microsoft announces 230 MW renewables purchase
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- University of Iowa rolls out 50-year energy improvement project
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.