Commercial, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities - January 15, 2020 - By Enel X
Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
Politics, regulations and extreme weather showed heightened influence over energy prices during the past decade – a trend sure to intensify with the 2020 elections and beyond. The 2020 Energy Market Outlook from Enel X provides actionable insights on regional supply and demand pressures, regulation, and energy innovation.
Among the insights explored in the report:
- Extreme heat and polar vortexes drove record-breaking energy prices while wildfires bankrupted PG&E, the United States’ biggest utility
- More than 20 states enacted climate policies and are accelerating renewable energy targets
- PJM suspended capacity auctions while it weighs changes to pricing rules
- Demand and time-of-use charges became the primary driver of energy costs from PJM to MISO to Canada and California.
The experts behind this outlook average more than 16 years in the field and are proud to support an annual book of more than $11 billion.
How will these changes affect your market? Your budget? Explore this report to find out.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
- NYC installs largest battery storage system to date
- UMass plans solar facility, energy storage program
- Salt River Project launches C&I demand response program
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Illinois plans clean energy overhaul
- Cargill adds 10 new projects to RE portfolio
- Google retroactively offsets all carbon since founding
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report