July 22, 2020
10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Few businesses understand the full range of factors involved in power purchase agreements (PPAs) or virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs). In this white paper from Enel X, find out more about the legal, environmental, financial, timing, and risk considerations that must be weighed in evaluating these projects.
Renewable energy decisions impact a wide variety of stakeholders across your organization, often with competing priorities. This paper emphasizes the importance of working together to evaluate renewable energy options and weigh final decisions.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- NYC installs largest battery storage system to date
- UMass plans solar facility, energy storage program
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Salt River Project launches C&I demand response program
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Verizon, Saint-Gobain ink agreements with 250 MW wind farm
- Illinois plans clean energy overhaul
- Cargill adds 10 new projects to RE portfolio
- Google retroactively offsets all carbon since founding
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report