July 22, 2020
10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Few businesses understand the full range of factors involved in power purchase agreements (PPAs) or virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs). In this white paper from Enel X, find out more about the legal, environmental, financial, timing, and risk considerations that must be weighed in evaluating these projects.
Renewable energy decisions impact a wide variety of stakeholders across your organization, often with competing priorities. This paper emphasizes the importance of working together to evaluate renewable energy options and weigh final decisions.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- NYC installs largest battery storage system to date
- Salt River Project launches C&I demand response program
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- McDonald's Italia to install EV charging stations at 100 locations
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Google retroactively offsets all carbon since founding
- Corporate PPAs to account for 20% of new RE generation in the U.S. by 2030
- The Home Depot inks PPA with solar + storage in Texas
- Intel to receive 100 MW from new Arizona solar project
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution