GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - July 27, 2020
SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
McDonald's recently signed a VPPA for 220 MW from Aviator Wind West - the country's largest single-phase, single-site wind project - developed by Apex Clean Energy in Texas.
Read this case study to learn how the deal came together, beginning at the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, where McDonald's Emma Cox arrived in search of renewable energy supply opportunities to help her company achieve its science-based target to reduce GHG emissions from their offices and restaurants by 36% by 2030,
Smart Energy Decisions' Virtual Distributed Energy Forum is set for September 21-25. Energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Volvo Seeks to Lower Each Car's Emissions by 75%
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint