Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - September 9, 2020
December RE Sourcing Forum to expand Virtual Advantages
Smart Energy Decisions announces that the 6th Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum will shift into Virtual mode and take place December 7-11, 2020.
“With two virtual events completed by December, our innovative and proprietary virtual event platform facilitating education, collaborative group sessions and exclusive one-to-one meetings will be hitting on all cylinders for both buyers and suppliers”, said John Failla, Smart Energy Decisions’ Founder and Editorial Director.
Renewable energy buyers and suppliers attending the SED’s Virtual RE Sourcing Forum in July confirmed that SED’s proprietary virtual event platform is effective and delivers value:
“It was good to be able to meet new prospective vendors, and the virtual platform allowed my global team to attend." - Mary Curtiss, Director, Energy & Sustainability, HP
“We no longer have the opportunity for face to face meetings with new contacts…this was a great way to set up meetings with a lot of them at once. ” - Jacob Steubing, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
“Good content, I like the virtual one-to-one meetings with suppliers.” - Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Inc.
“We liked the one-to-one meetings and boardroom presentation to buyers and the flexibility to watch the general sessions when it was convenient.” - Bob Kinscherf, VP National Accounts, Constellation
The December RE Sourcing Forum will feature keynote presentations by important renewable energy buyers including Adam Kramer, Executive Vice President of Strategy at Switch, panel sessions, boardroom case study presentations, and one-to-one meetings between renewable energy buyers and suppliers.
The “Virtual Advantage” of the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum features:
- Flexibility to accommodate busy schedules
- The opportunity for buyers to meet with both suppliers and their peers
- Cutting edge educational sessions
- Boardroom case study presentations
- Exclusive renewable energy buyer keynote presentations
- Peer2Peer Mastermind sessions where buyers address common challenges
A growing line up of leading industry suppliers is confirmed as supplier sponsors of the event. Platinum sponsors include Enel North America, NRG, and 3Degrees. Gold sponsors are Calpine Energy Solutions, Direct Energy Business, Edison Energy, REC Solar/Duke Energy Renewables, and MP2. Silver sponsors include 3Phases Renewables, Apex Clean Energy, Geronimo Energy, Goldman Sachs, and Invenergy.
“Our commitment to the success of our community of renewable energy buyers and suppliers is unwavering,” said Failla. “We’re looking forward to helping our community advance renewable energy projects and achieve their goals at the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum in December.”
For more information on the Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, click here. Buyer registration is limited; for more information, click here. Suppliers may apply for one of the few remaining sponsorship opportunities, click here.
- VRESF Video: Addressing Residual Emissions on the Path to Net Zero
- VRESF Video: The Growing Importance of Renewable Energy Partnerships
- VRESF Video: Inspiring Diversity in Energy
- VRESF Video: The Future of Sustainability Strategy
- VRESF Video: Driving Decarbonization with Digital Innovation
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Keynotes from General Mills, Port of Seattle, Stanford University to Lead the DE Forum
- CEO Alliance Calls for Climate Action at the G7 Summit
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Weekend Reads: Biden's Plan for the EV Transition; What the IPCC Report Means for Businesses