Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - September 28, 2020
No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
Today’s commercial and industrial energy consumers can reduce energy costs and earn incentive payments by using distributed energy resources (DERs) like battery storage, backup generators, or solar-plus-storage. However, few have the capital or resources to purchase, install, and upgrade DERs to take advantage of these opportunities.
Yet that capital is not always necessary for revenue-generating energy projects. Download this eBook from Enel X to learn more about:
- What's driving the business case for DERs
- The economics behind financing for DER projects
- How new technologies can automate the operation of these assets to maximize ROI
Please fill out the form below to download the eBook. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Why Storage + is the Building Block of the Energy Transition
- Canada’s Imperial to Add Battery Storage Project
- Enel X 2022 Energy Market Outlook
- Second Microgrid to Bring Renewable Energy to Puerto Rico
- New eBook: Maximize EV Charging Savings
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News