Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - October 29, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
- University of California, Shell Energy Sign for Wind Power
- Decarbonizing Retail with Integrated Energy Solutions
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Powering the Future With Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy Technologies
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products