Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - October 29, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For Commercial & Industrial Facilities
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
- Shell finalizes 200 MW solar PPA
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers