Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - October 29, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
Read These Related Articles:
- University of California, Shell Energy Sign for Wind Power
- Decarbonizing Retail with Integrated Energy Solutions
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Powering the Future With Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy Technologies
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Aptar Updates Emissions Reduction Goals
- Salesforce Starts ‘Green Code’ Initiative For Lower Carbon Footprint
- Weekend Reads: Green Subsidy Race; Renewable Generation Surpasses Coal and Nuclear
- Microsoft to Use Power From Fusion Plant
- Amazon Signs PPAs for Global Wind and Solar
- Boeing Launches Cascade to Support Aviation's Net Zero Goal