Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - August 2, 2021
Merck, HP and Microsoft to Lead In-Person Renewable Energy Forum
Smart Energy Decisions announces the SED community will be back in person for the Renewable Energy Forum/Winter Edition, December 6-8,2021 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, California.
The 8th edition of the renowned RE Forum will address the unique needs of large power users under the theme, “Collaborating for a Net Zero Future.” SED’s unique model of cutting-edge content, peer-to-peer networking, and one-to-one business planning sessions between renewable energy buyers and suppliers is a proven formula designed to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy by large power users.
“We are grateful for the recognition from both buyers and suppliers related to our efforts to keep the community moving forward during COVID. The SED team has worked tirelessly over the past 18 months to produce six virtual events where over 1500 business planning sessions have taken place between renewable energy buyers and suppliers. While we’re very proud of the results we’ve delivered for our community online, it’s time to get back down to business IN PERSON”.
Education content development is well underway with notable presentations already confirmed including:
- Opening Keynote from Merck & Co., featuring Christopher Broome, Associate Director of the Global Energy & Sustainability Center of Excellence, Michael Waslin, Associate Director, Environmental Sustainability Center of Excellence, and Douglas Yunaska, Director, Energy & Sustainability Center of Excellence.
- Executive Keynote from HP, featuring Mary Curtiss, Global Head of Energy and Sustainability
- Closing Keynote from Microsoft, featuring Brian Janous, General Manager, Energy and Renewables
- “The Future of Community Solar” from NRG
- “RE Strategies in the Industrial Section” from Constellation
- Special “RE Strategy” sessions on Higher Education and the Entertainment sectors
- Buyer-only pre-conference workshops on “RE101” and “Advanced RE Strategies”
A solid lineup of industry-leading suppliers is already confirmed with sponsors including NRG Energy, Constellation, Enel, Direct Energy, Edison Energy, MP2/Shell New Energies, Apex Clean Energy, Brookfield Renewables, Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions, National Grid Renewables, Photosol US, and SunPower.
Join Smart Energy Decisions in person at the Renewable Energy Forum. Buyer registration is limited; for more information, click here. Suppliers may apply for one of the few remaining sponsorship opportunities here.
- 2023 Renewable Energy Forum Wrap-up
- 2023 Renewable Energy Forum Adds Sessions, Energy Customers, Suppliers
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- SED’s 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Winter Edition Wrap-Up
- General Motors, 24/7 Carbon-Free Matching, and Community Solar Added to REF Agenda
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- IKEA, Destination: Net Zero Lead Net Zero Forum Agenda
- Coca-Cola Launches Sustainability-Focused Venture Capital Fund
- Seven Automakers Create EV Charging Network
- Smart Energy Decisions Announces Winners of Inaugural DEI Impact Awards
- Spotlight Sessions Set for Net Zero Fall