Distributed Energy Resources - November 10, 2021
Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
Businesses with aggressive sustainability goals can aim for full 100 percent renewable status by considering different resources for powering their facilities, including an emerging resource: biogas. In this article, Constellation explains the process by which biogas is created and becomes a renewable natural gas that can be used to produce heat and electricity, as well as to power vehicles.
Download this article to explore the environmental impact of biogas, including the opportunity to significantly lower GHG emissions.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- 4 steps to documenting your sustainability plan
- PPG to Add Solar at Michigan Plant
- Energy Optimization Strategies - Going Beyond the LED
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- CVS Health Adds Renewable Energy
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- SED's Net Zero Forum Wrap-Up
- General Motors, 24/7 Carbon-Free Matching, and Community Solar Added to REF Agenda
- Weekend Reads: How to Limit the Cost of the Energy Transition; The Trouble with NYC EV Charging
- Saint-Gobain Signs PPA for 145 Sites