Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Solar - June 22, 2022
T-Mobile Launches Minnesota Community Solar Gardens
T-Mobile announced 14 new one-megawatt community solar gardens to generate renewable energy and provide energy cost savings to T-Mobile locations across seven Minnesota counties.
A mixture of residential, public entity and commercial subscribers will be customers of the solar gardens. The first three Community Solar Gardens were energized in late 2021, while the other 11 gardens are in various stages of construction and development and located in Blue Earth, McLeod, Renville, Goodhue, Benton, Stearns and Le Sueur counties in Minnesota.
“Partners like US Solar not only help T-Mobile achieve our sustainability goals, but also bring critical new clean energy benefits to local communities and organizations for a more sustainable future,” says Chad Wilkerson, Director of Sustainability and Infrastructure Sourcing at T-Mobile, in a statement.
- T-Mobile Enters Community Solar Partnership
- T-Mobile Reaches 100% RE Use
- Wind Farm to Power T-Mobile Now Operational
- T-Mobile advances RE100 goal with 158 MW Illinois wind farm
- Facebook, Google, AT&T claim top spots among 2019 corporate energy buyers
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness