Commercial, Solar - November 2, 2022
NY Launches Community Solar Project
A 7.1 MW community solar project in York, New York was completed and launched.
The project’s partners include Standard Solar, Inc., SolarPark Energy and Catalyst Power.
Standard Solar funded the construction and will own and operate the project long-term. SolarPark Energy developed the project and Catalyst Power Holdings LLC, is managing subscriber acquisition and customer service for the project.
“Much hard work and dedication went into making this community solar array a reality, one that will help the state of New York and the nation reach their ambitious sustainability goals,” said Daryl Pilon, Director of Business Development, Standard Solar, in a statement.
The single-axis tracker system is projected to produce approximately 10,794,000 Kilowatt-hours annually and will allow local residents and businesses to benefit from clean energy savings by offsetting their electricity bills with solar energy.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products