Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - June 7, 2023
Community Solar for the Retail Sector
Investing in community solar has become a viable option for large companies looking to help spur the development of localized renewable energy, while also making progress toward their own climate and social equity goals. The "Community Solar for the Retail Sector" fact sheet from Better Buildings explains how retail sector participation in community solar enables subscribers to realize benefits, such as reducing their electricity costs, while also supporting clean, local energy.
The fact sheet offers examples of how retail companies, including Starbucks, Kohls, and Walmart, are acting as anchor tenants and offtakers to support community solar.
Download this Fact Sheet to explore pathways for retail companies to engage in community solar:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program