Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - August 13, 2023
Spotlight Sessions Set for Net Zero Fall
Data associated with the "end-to-end" carbon reduction process, the pros and cons of carbon credits, a deep dive into green hydrogen for renewable energy buyers, the current state of renewable natural gas and more will be addressed in Spotlight Sessions at the Smart Energy Decisions Net Zero Forum Fall (#NZF23Fall), set for September 19-20, 2023, at the Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona.
Net Zero Forum Fall will feature a total of 12 Spotlight Sessions, each taking place in smaller conference rooms that allow for more interaction between the presenter and the audience.
Spotlight Sessions will include:
- Driving Sustainability in the City of Phoenix with Mark Hartman, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Phoenix
- A New Era of Decarbonization: Moving Beyond Goals and Toward Results with Becky Wacker, Energy Services Sales Director, Trane Commercial – Americas
- How Organizations Approach Carbon Credit Strategies with Michael Barry, Head of Sustainable Business Operations, Bloomberg LP, leading a panel with Scott Bargerstock, Director, Manufacturing Productivity and Global Energy – Demand, Mohawk Industries; Art Justice, Vice President of Energy and Sustainability, Cinemark; and Gerry DaRosa, Director, Energy Innovations, Arizona State University
- Energy Pathway to Advance Net Zero Goals with Regina Durga, Vice President of Sales for North America, Centrica
- Using Data Analytics to Drive Sustainable Business Decisions with Scott Czubkowski, National Director, Energy & Facility Performance, Medxcel
- Navigating the Energy Transformation Journey with Brandon Owens, Vice President of Sustainability, Insight Energy, a division of Insight Sourcing
- Port of Los Angeles’s Plan to Reach Zero Emissions with Tim DeMoss, Environmental Affairs Officer, Port of Los Angeles
- Demystifying Green Hydrogen for Renewable Energy Buyers with Erin Childs, Senior Director, Strategen Consulting
- Across the Spectrum of Solar Strategies: Navigating Onsite and Offsite Solutions with Suparna Kadam, Vice President of Corporate Clean Energy Solutions, and Peter Rugg, Director, Corporate Clean Energy Solutions, Pivot Energy
- Efficiency, Conservation, and Renewable Energy in Public Housing with Charles F. Marshall, III, Director, Energy Branch, Office of Public Housing Programs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- California State University Seeks Creative Solutions to Reach Carbon Neutrality with Lindsey Rowell, Chief of Energy, Sustainability and Transportation, CalState University, Office of the Chancellor
- The State of RNG with Peter Kelly-Detwiler, Principal, NorthBridge Energy Partners LLC and author of “The Energy Switch”
On August 18, applications to participate in Net Zero Forum Fall as a 1:1 meeting participant close. Don’t miss your chance to connect and collaborate with these industry leaders and peers — and advance your Net Zero goals.
- Impactful Networking Opportunities at Net Zero Forum Fall
- IKEA, Destination: Net Zero Lead Net Zero Forum Agenda
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News