Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial - August 18, 2023
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
In 2017, the energy team at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Air Force Plant #4, located in Fort Worth, Texas, learned about the Department of Energy’s 50001 Ready program to achieve deeper and sustained energy and GHG savings. Desiring to enhance their existing energy management efforts, which include a sophisticated in-house-developed energy control system, they were immediately interested in participating and reaping the benefits of this program.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready is a case study that includes highlights of what it took for Plant #4 to implement a 50001 Ready Energy Management System and resulting improvements in production quality as well as elevated awareness among staff regarding energy use optimization and related impacts.
Download this case study to learn more about the success of the program:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- Projects Advance for Verizon's Wind, Solar REPAs