Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 8, 2023
Vontier Lowers Emissions by 19%
Vontier Corporation — a global provider of critical technologies and solutions to connect, manage, and scale the mobility ecosystem — reduced absolute Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions by 19% from 2020 a baseline.
The achievement is progress toward Vontier’s goals of reducing absolute Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions 45% by 2030 and achieving net zero by 2050.
The company also announced new goals regarding Scope 3 GHG emissions and water conservation to lessen environmental impacts.
Vontier decarbonized at scale with multi-energy fueling solutions in compressed and renewable natural gas, hydrogen, and electrification and delivered operating systems across the mobility ecosystem for EV charging networks, fleets, convenience stores, and car washes.
Details were released in its 2023 Sustainability Report.
"Vontier’s critical role in the global mobility ecosystem provides us with the unique opportunity to help shape a more sustainable future for our industry. Whether it’s by enabling a multi-energy future or increasing the productivity of our customers, our strategy is focused on driving innovation and growth while ensuring that our actions align with our purpose and values,” said Mark Morelli, Vontier President & CEO, in a statement.
- Vontier Receives SBTi Approval
- Vontier Updates Emission Progress
- Vontier Commits to 45% GHG Emission Reduction
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products