Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - October 23, 2023
A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
In the past five years, commercial and industrial customer purchases of offsite renewable energy projects have nearly doubled as companies race to implement carbon reduction and other goals.
As this space continues to grow, it’s important to educate yourself on the process to ensure your renewable energy project
is successful and meets your goals. Critical areas to focus on include developer selection, project development, operations,
analysis and contracting.
Download this guide from Constellation to understand the steps you'll need to take to meet your goals.
- CVS Health Adds Two Renewables Projects
- Ceres Report: US Carbon Emissions Fell Slightly in 2022
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast: Episode 91 - Sustainability, Reliability, and Security While Managing Costs
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- ComEd Facilities Powered with Carbon-Free Energy
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program