Commercial, Solar - November 3, 2023
Marshfield Business Park in Baltimore Installs Solar
Marshfield Business Park in Baltimore is now equipped with a 4.6-MWdc, multimodal solar system installation called the Kelso Drive solar project that will offset more than 4,110 metric tons of CO2 annually.
As part of the Maryland Community Solar Program, Radial Power's Kelso Drive solar project includes the integration of rooftop solar panels and carport solar structures on industrial buildings within Marshfield Business Park.
Marshfield Business Park is owned by an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group,
"We are excited for the integration of solar into our Marshfield Business Park property," said Andrea Pierce, a Managing Director of Starwood Capital, in a statement. "Deployment of renewable energy is an important part of our ESG strategy at Starwood Capital, and this project aligns well with our commitment to environmental responsibility. The solar installations will not only add value to the property but also offer the local community lower energy costs and a sustainable work environment."
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program