Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - February 1, 2017
Webinar: Reinventing renewable energy procurement for C&I companies
This webinar, sponsored by Altenex, explores current renewable energy purchasing options for commercial and industrial companies and digs into how Iron Mountain has implemented a multi-element renewables portfolio.
The commercial and industrial renewable energy market has grown dramatically in recent years as dozens of corporate and institutional buyers have executed power purchase agreements with renewable energy projects. But for all of the successes in this market, two substantial obstacles are challenging further growth as many companies:
- Are uncomfortable with the 15-20 year commitments most PPAs require
- Don’t have the energy demand to offtake +100 megawatt (MW) projects
Until now, those organizations have been excluded from renewable sourcing or have faced with complicated, slow-moving aggregation projects. An innovative new model in renewable sourcing, PowerBloks, squarely addresses those issues, opening the U.S. renewables market to new participants and providing experienced buyers a new flexibility as they build out their renewables portfolios.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why these two major obstacles have prevented hundreds of corporate buyers from sourcing renewable energy
- How the innovative PowerBloks structure addresses these challenges
- How Iron Mountain has implemented a multi-element renewables portfolio
- How to identify renewables procurement options that will best meet your needs