Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - December 21, 2018
Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
The energy and sustainability landscape is rapidly evolving, and it’s important for businesses to adapt in order to be successful and competitive. This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, provides an understanding of three main underlying forces, how they’ve impacted business over the last several years, and how businesses can leverage them to improve operations over the next two-to-five years.
- Digitization is access to more data than ever through IoT, connected buildings and more.
- Decentralization is the integration of renewables into the traditional energy portfolio.
- Decarbonization is about measuring, tracking, reducing and disclosing the impact of business on our planet, and how it is being woven into the fabric of business.
Speakers for this special video panel discussion include:
- Sara Law, vice president and head of global initiatives, CDP
- Vikram Kulkarni, vice president of sustainability solutions, ENGIE Resources
- Mike Kaplan, vice president of marketing, ENGIE Insight
- John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions
- Exclusive Research: The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report