Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables - March 29, 2019
Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
What's so special about universities when it comes to renewable energy? Students and faculty, of course, have a strong impact in their push for environmentally friendly programs. Meanwhile, with longer life spans than most corporations, universities are able to have a different approach to these programs.
Dr. Wolfgang Bauer, Distinguished Professor and Associate Vice President for Administration at Michigan State University,
discussed how higher ed tackles renewable energy and energy efficiency at a recent Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum. Among's MSU's achievements are the installation of the largest solar carport array in the U.S.
Explore this presentation to learn what steps led to MSU's Energy Transition Plan.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building